My Photo
Name:
Location: Seattle, Washington, United States

Sunday, March 08, 2009

Day 67 - Sunday March 8th 2009

Played video games for too long today (and yesterday for that matter) We're feeling the cold after a few days of sun; I got to the last part of Killzone 2 today, then got superfustrated with the final battle as 10 minutes of Helgast onslaught ended time after time with me being killed by an RPG (to then repeat the same boring 10 minutes and trying a different tactic to avoid the RPG and failing).

One of my biggest dislikes in certain games is the final boss having to be something climatcitc and therefore long boring overblown and requiring repeated attempts to overcome. (And how if you try the same thing the next day the thing you were struggling with doesn't seem so hard..)

I have to give the game back to Jeremy tomorrow, and I am too fustrated to bother trying to finish it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home