My Photo
Name:
Location: Seattle, Washington, United States

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Day 80 - Saturday 21st March 2009

And the inevitable happens.... After just under two years, (as I bought the xbox 360 Elite on the day it was released, April 29th 2007) I get my Red Ring of Death... :-(

Luckily there is a three year warranty, but the customer service was just as irritating as I had been led to believe. (I did try to do the online request for repair, but somehow my xbox was registered and registered to me, but not displaying in my online account, forcing me to call and speak to an actual person) Spelling and respelling my name, explaining that even though I registered at a different address that I now live somewhere else, and sending the return box to the registration address would be useless, trying to work out why the machine that I registered was showing as registered and registered to me, but not actually visible when I logged into my account online (I had to give up on that and phone back and speak to a few people to get that resolved..) etc etc.

Still, I now have my packing box on the way to me, and hopefully the return process with be no more irritating than a couple of trips to the UPS office..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home