My Photo
Name:
Location: Seattle, Washington, United States

Friday, February 17, 2012

Soooo tired... & a Biometrics Test...

Soooo tired...

Today I have to go to the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services to have my Biometrics appointment

No big deal, just finger prints, maybe retina thing & a photo for my naturalization papers. I've done this a couple of times before, for my conditional residency and to remove the conditional status.

The information is then sent off to the FBI to confirm that I have not been involved in any unsolved criminal activity (which I can assure you I have not).

Last night I was continually waking up in a worry that they would spring the Civics test on me, and that all the questions would be the 'Who' & 'When' questions I tend to trip up on (I ace the 'What' & 'Why' questions each of the hundreds of times I have taken test using Citizex on the iPhone)

As a result I got very little sleep, and all I want to do now is rest my head on my desk and catch a few Zzzzzzs


So I am thinking, why do our bodies decide to deprive us of useful stuff like sleep at the times you are worrying that you most need to be switched on..?

I'm also thinking that it's time to build a custom flash card deck of my 'problem' civics questions (as while 6 out of 10 is a pass, and in all of the mock tests I have never scored less than 8 out of 10 I want to make sure I do this properly...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home