My Photo
Name:
Location: Seattle, Washington, United States

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Day 88 - Sunday 22nd March 2009

We woke up nice and early, I couldn't bear the thought of a long run, but a short wasn't such a dreadful prospect. I put it to Sunny we should do our standard 3 - 4 mile circuit and she agreed, we set off trotted around and completed the circuit in good time.

Almost as soon as we had finished it started to rain (but not before I'd trimmed back the Raspberry bushes). We spoke to Mum and Dad (Happy UK mother's day Mum..) I tidied while Sunny went through he annual tax fun for the rest of the morning. We then spent the rest of the day happily lounging around on the couch with either Reno 911 or Buffy Season 1 playing in the background... (Sunny had never watched Buffy and after seeing Twilight I was inspired to go through the whole Buffy saga from beginning to end again..)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home