My Photo
Name:
Location: Seattle, Washington, United States

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Day 95 - Tuesday 31st March 2009

I feel better (finally) Sunny is getting worse (sadly)

Today is Twins day for spirit week. So my lovely wife wore her standard clothes including a nice Pirate t-shirt. We have two of these Skull & Crossbones shirts one ‘Female’ cut and one ‘Male’ so she took the other one in for her Twin to wear.

I had bought the male version some time last year, (Sunny already owned the female), however I acquired it when it was on sale and they only had Mediums left. Now I can usually fit into a medium male shirt, maybe a little too snuggly, but as I was intent on losing weight I thought it would be worth the $2-3 that it cost.

When we got it home and I tried it on, it soon became apparent that this was a skinny fit medium intended for teenager, and was maybe always going to be a little too snug to ever be appropriate for a guy travelling through the early years of his late 30s…

Sunny made it through to lunchtime before heading home to her sick bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home