My Photo
Name:
Location: Seattle, Washington, United States

Thursday, December 29, 2005

The re-opening...

Hi there, is there anybody out there...? Just nod if you can hear me...


Well no updates from me for however long, so I would wonder if anyone will see this one? Never mind it's only a short one anyway...

Life since the last update has been magical in many ways, I will be telling you why shortly.

I'm soon to have a little more time I my hands that I would wish for, so as a filler I intend to be back to writing... I figure that once I get back into the swing of things I will be unstoppable. Many of my meanderings may have remained unpublished in the past, where as this time I'll bung 'em all up.... Yay for you...

I think it's quite likely that I will be reliving much of my recent past for your enjoyment, (well to re-enjoy it myself, if I'm to be perfectly honest, but hopefully someone out there will get some sort of pleasure from it too...)

Everything is happy and good, but sadly, I am facing a few months without my wonderful, lovely lady wife...

There will/may be a few months of achy missingness ahead, but this will only be temporary (and hopefully short-lived). We're hoping that the nice people of Nebraska are quick in their paperworking skills & offer up our stamps of acceptance as quickly as possible, so that we can be back together before too long...

But for now, we have a little while longer to revel in each others company, so off to revel I go...

Have fun..

wil

1 Comments:

Blogger swisslet said...

April to December? That's some hiatus... but I seem to have arrived just as you're getting going again.

hurray!

ST

3:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home